If you want to lead the next generation of artists, architects, designers, and merchandisers in shaping the future of creativity, consider a teaching and research career as a faculty member at the Eskenazi School of Art, Architecture + Design.
Opportunities in the Eskenazi School of Art, Architecture + Design
(IUB) Apparel Merchandising GA Position
The Apparel Merchandising area of the Sidney and Lois Eskenazi School of Art, Architecture + Design at Indiana University is recruiting one (1) Graduate Assistant (GA) for Academic Term Spring 2020. The GA must be a graduate student in the College of Arts & Sciences. This GA position includes general program support, as well as more focused instructional support, editorial tasks, course-related online tools, data collection and analysis. Ideal candidates have an interest in higher education teaching and learning.
The GA receives a stipend up to $7875 and health insurance. Fee remission available up to 12 credit hours. The GA is expected to work 20 hours per week.
- Must be an MA, MS, MFA or PhD degree candidate in the College of Arts & Sciences.
- General program assistance will require skills in information technologies, communication, research, data collection and organization.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Experience in MS office, Canvas, library databases strongly preferred
Candidates should send to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- a statement of interest
- a CV, including contact information for three (3) references.
Review of applications and interview scheduling will begin upon receipt. A successful candidate would ideally start work on January 1st, 2020. Please direct any questions to Mary Embry, Area Coordinator, email@example.com. More information about the program can be found here: https://soaad.indiana.edu/about/areas/apparel/index.html